Thursday, December 29, 2016

Winter Essentials


Crisp weather and snow calls for my favorite season of clothes! I personally love winter because it allows me to layer all of my favorite items into one outfit! There are a few staples that I live by in the winter and I can't wait to share them with you!

The L.L Bean Boot: This shoe is adorably preppy and classic looking. They're very warm and sturdy, especially in the snow and rain. I start wearing them in the fall and last through the winter months. 


J.Crew Excursion Vest:  This is hands down the best vest I have ever found. It is very popular but looks great with every top and sweater. If you don't mind the small appearance difference, I definitely recommend looking at J.Crew Factory online to get a similar vest for half the price!



Barbour Parka: With the cold weather and snow, you"ll definitely need a solid jacket to keep you warm. I love this Barbour jacket for its stylish look and lined flannel inside. The fabric is also waxed, making it waterproof which is an extra plus!



Flannels:Don't know what to wear to get cozy without wearing a sweatshirt? Try a flannel! You can dress it up or down depending on the situation, and they look great with the J.Crew vest! Flannels are great and definitely add some holiday colors.


Frye Boots: I love boots. You can definitely figure that out if you see my shoe collection! Boots are so easy to slide on with jeans or a dress. These Frye boots look great with either and are timeless, a great quality, and will last forever if you treat them with care! (Fun fact: My mom still has her Frye boots as a teenager)




The Pink Prep


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment