Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summer Book List

     As I prepare to leave for my vacation to Cape Cod and Cohasset, Massachusetts, today with be my last post until next week! I am super excited to spend time with my family and cousins in the sun after being in the office all day during the week. With traveling for long hours in the car, my mom always says, "Bring a book or don't complain!" Book's are great to pass time and it's great to get done some reading on the beach all day as well! I recently started reading a romance novel, but here are the books on my "Must Read" List!


1. Me Before You- Jojo Meyes
2. If I Lie- Corrine Jackson
3. Gone, Gone, Gone- Hannah Moskowitz
4. Everything, Everything- Nicole Yoon
5. Looking for Alaska- John Green
6. Unteachable- Leah Raeder
7. We Were Liars- E. Lockhart
8. Silhouette of a Sparrow- Molly Beth Griffin
9. The Love that Split the World- Emily Henry
10. My Life Next Door- Huntley Fitzpatrick

Look out on my follow up for my vacation post! Till then, I'll be back next week!



The Pink Prep

No comments:

Post a Comment