Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer Travel Necessities


     With July coming to an end, it's time for my annual summer family vacation. This year I'll be heading to Massachusetts to enjoy the beaches and picturesque sunsets. Here are some of the must have items I'll be packing for a beach vacation!

Sunglasses- Right now round, reflective glasses are popular. Ray Ban, Diffy, and Illestevahave great pairs available in bright colors to make an outfit pop. Sunglasses are also a must for the beach, watching the sunset, and for long car rides. For now, I'll be sticking to my Ray Ban aviators!

Off the Shoulder Dress/Top- Off the shoulder items have taken over as the number one summer trend. These dresses or tops are perfect to throw on for dinner, a party, or for a walk in town. The extra element spices up a regular t-shirt dress, especially when you add a long pendant necklace.

Tassel Earrings- When going on vacation I like to pack at least two nice outfits with matching jewelry. If you're a fan of statement jewelry then these tassel earrings are perfect for you! They add a burst of color and sophistication for any outfit. Pair these with an off the shoulder dress and you'll be ready for the runway!

Comfy white pants- Since it gets colder at night at the beach, I am a huge fan of white pants.  Not only does every color go with white, but it's easy to pair with any piece you brought in your suitcase. These Lucky Brand pants are my favorite especially because they don't stretch out after wearing. Extra perk-they make you look even tanner after a day at the beach!

Sandals- I will forever love and wear Jack Rogers. They are great, sturdy, and wearable shoes for all occasions. I have had my original pair for four years now and they're still in great shape. I recommend the platinum color because they're easy to match with outfits and are neutral. If Jacks aren't your style, Sam Edelman has super cute and trendy shoes that are perfect for all seasons.

Purse/Beach Bag- While on the go from the beach to downtown, and with limited space to travel, a bag that can double as a beach bag and a purse is key. This tote bag from Eliza Gran is a perfect solution with enough space to hold towels, drinks, sunscreen, and your wallet! It's the best of both worlds. 

Look out for a follow up on my vacation!





The Pink Prep
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment