Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Top Two Beauty Products


     I'm super excited to be doing my first beauty post! While I tend to have the same routine everyday, I do enjoy getting glammed up and experimenting for special events, but today I am going to share my two favorite products from Estée Lauder with you. I use both of these products everyday and couldn't go a day without them! 

     The first product is called Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. This is the foundation I use in a very light shade. It is a liquid foundation that is oil free, lightweight, and lasts for 15 hours.  It never looks cakey or fake and is super easy to blend. The Double Wear Stay-in-Place is hands down my favorite foundation. The second product is also by Estée Lauder and is called DayWear. It’s a sheer tinted moisturizer that doesn’t leave you feeling oily. In addition it also has a built in SPF! Estée Lauder is my favorite beauty company and makes great, reliable products to last the whole day! To check out these items follow these links here: DayWear | Double Wear












The Pink Prep



No comments:

Post a Comment